SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
We aim to process your order within 24 hours of receiving confirmation of successful payment. All orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be packed and shipped the following business day.
PLEASE NOTE: During SALE periods orders may take longer to process than usual.
All orders will automatically have free standard shipping applied except sale items which we charge shipping for. You can opt for express shipping for an additional fee
Delivery times will vary based on location. Please see the guide below for approximate delivery times to your area.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
Australian Metropolitan Areas
2-4 business days from dispatch
Australian Rural Areas (outside Metro areas)
4-8 business days from dispatch
International (most countries and regions)
4-8 business days from dispatch
In the event that your payment is delayed due to bank or credit union processing complications or technical difficulties your order cannot be processed until the payment is cleared. In this instance a member of our customer service team will contact you to arrange a payment solution.
If any shipping details are missing or incorrect (such as your address, phone number, or further information needed for the shipment) and you don’t reply to our request within 15 days, we will automatically cancel and refund your order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is ready to ship you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to see where your package is currently located.
You can track your parcel using the tracking number supplied on your shipping confirmation.
CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES
Customers may be liable for any customs and import duty, quotas, permits, product restrictions and other local requirements. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please check your local customs website for more information. Please be aware that if you refuse to pay any applicable customs duties and taxes for your shipment, the product will be returned to our warehouse and the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that if a parcel is chosen for routine customs inspection, delays of up to 3 weeks can be expected. This is a very rare occurrence and is not within our control.
Changed your mind?
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please read our returns policy and conditions carefully to ensure you are eligible to return your purchase and receive a store credit.
- + We offer a store credit to the value of the returned item(s) within 30 days of receipt.
- + Product must be unworn and returned in the original condition.
- + Product must have all tags, including any hangtags, stickers and protective packaging attached and intact.
- + Product must be in the original, undamaged product packaging.
- + The return must have a copy of the original purchase receipt (detailing the order number, customer name, address and date of order).
Please note if the above criteria are not met, we will be unable to issue a store credit. In this instance the product will be returned (at your expense). Payment for return shipping will need to be made before the item leaves our warehouse.
- + SALE items are not eligible for return, please choose carefully.
- + Gift cards are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- + We do not offer an exchange on our Advntr Vessels.
Our products are individually quality checked before leaving our warehouse and shipped in protective packaging. In the instance that an item is deemed faulty due to a manufacturing fault or defect we will offer a refund or store credit on any item purchased from Arc of Visibility within 30 days of receipt if the product
- + Has a genuine manufacturing fault; and/or
- + does not correspond with descriptions given to you.
Please note any refund for a faulty item must be credited to the original card or account used at the time of purchasing the item.
Arc of Visibility offers a standard warranty of 12 months on all brand products from its online store.
Signs of wear and tear, such as shattered, fractured or scratches on lenses, will not be considered as product defects, but as events generated by normal use and therefore not covered by warranty. The warranty does not cover damage caused by accidents such as collision, crushing, dropping, or breaking of the product or by improper use or misuse, due to alterations, repairs and handling not authorised by the Arc of Visibility.
To lodge your claim email firstname.lastname@example.org within the 12-month warranty period and include;
- + Proof of purchase from the Arc of Visibility online store.
- + Photos and/ or description of the alleged defect(s) or issue.
A member of our Customer Service Team will assess your claim and provide you with instructions on how to proceed.
If you purchased your product through one of our authorised retailers, please contact the store to proceed with your warranty return. The store will then make contact with us to arrange a claim on your behalf.
All warranty claims must be lodged prior to the product being returned to our warehouse and must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase in order to be processed.
If the damage is recognised by Arc of Visibility as a material or production defect the product will be replaced (if available), a refund is available if within 30days of receipt (see refund). In the instance that the product is not available, you can choose a product to equal value or given a store credit to equal value.
In the event that the returned product is not covered by warranty a member of our customer service team will contact you directly.
Arc of Visibility reserves the right to deny a claim if the above criteria (but not limited to) is not met.
Caring for your product will extend its life. Below are some tips to keep your product looking its best.
- + Avoid wearing the sunglasses on top of your head. This can cause stretching and accidental damage to your frames.
- + To avoid any accidental scratches or damage use the Arc of Visibility case when the product is not being worn.
- + We recommend gently cleaning your product with the microfiber cloth supplied. Do not use any household cleaners on frames or lenses.
- + High temperatures (such as a hot car or in direct sunlight) for extended periods of time can damage your frames. Please be careful. This will void warranty.
- + Products with a matte finish are porous and susceptible to damage by oils such as makeup and moisturisers. Be careful when using such products around matte finish frames.